Understanding Nonprofit Financials
This workshop creates a safe place to learn about nonprofit financials. Budgets, balance sheets, cash flow statements, restricted vs. unrestricted funds, and accrual vs. cash accounting will be explained in lay terms. Our presenter has spent extensive time providing controllership services for nonprofits.
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 9 AM - Noon EDT
- Where: United Way of Central Indiana, 2955 N Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46208
- Presenter: Molly Williams, Associate Director, mAccounting
- Cost: $30 United Way; $35 others
- Register: http://www.uwci.org/ntc