Fundraising Essentials Workshop Series - Fort Wayne
Fearless Fundraising with Dave Sternberg - Friday, May 19
- Design a grant management system
- Craft a case for support
- Define goals and objectives
- Develop methods, work plans, and budgets
- Create evaluation and sustainability strategies
- Use the logic model
- Manage reports and practice stewardship
- Time: 9:00 am Noon ET
- Where: Sweetwater Sound, 5501 US 30 Ft. Wayne, IN
- Cost: $40 per workshop / $75 for the three-part series if registered by March 9
- Register: http://www.unitedwayec.org/fundraisingessentials
Growing and maintaining your donor base is essential to fundraising success. There may be new strategies... but what are the trends and how can we best grow our revenue? Learn how to analyze your results, adjust your strategies, and see what the sectors are experiencing. Develop a plan, build your board, and engage donors.
The Journey to Grantsmanship with Nick Parkevich - Friday, June 2
Everyone wants to know how to secure a grant. Grant writing is both a skill and a talent. This workshop is designed to give participants a step-by-step process. You can bring an idea, proposal application, or guidelines to the workshop. Learn the types of funders and how to cultivate a relationship with them. Receive an overview of the grant writing process:
Focus on Fundraising Three-Part Series - South Bend
Funded by the Pokagon Fund and coordinated by INRN and Karen Hurley Kuchar Consulting, the series will:
- Build a base of best practices in the nonprofit community of South Bend
- Share tools and practical approaches to resource development
- Create and/or build a learning community among local nonprofits
Tell Your Story, Measure Your Impact - Wednesday, May 24, 8:00 am - Noon EDT
- How did you make a difference in someone's life?
- What do donors "buy"?
- Tell the story - interactive role play
- How do you measure that difference? Outputs vs. outcomes
- •How do you get the word out? Social media, newsletters, Constant Contact, etc.
- Presenter: Laura Macknick, Trine University
- Where: The Pfeil Innovation Center, 420 N. Niles Ave, South Bend, IN
- Cost: $20 per workshop / $60 for the series
- Register: http://www.unitedwayec.org/SBfundraising